[cbi-dev] CBI Platform code Sprint

Thanh and I have started work to migrate the CBI platform work into the canonical eclipse repositories.

We're going to start by cloning platform-aggregator into a new repo (we have to change submodules) and prepare that for a move to eclipse.platform.releng.aggregator.

Please consider the CBI aggregator and CBI forks of the platform repositories frozen until further notice.  They're not being deleted now, though.

If you have any questions please post here or get in touch with us on irc://freenode.net/#eclipse-dev

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster