Re: [cbi-dev] Publish eclipse-parent and maven-cbi-plugin to Nexus

I know that Andrew has long had similar ideas. But maven.eclipse.org needs some love as I understand it.

What about publishing those 2 build requirements to Nexus? We could make a CI job that would publish the parent and the plugin to Nexus, so that all Platform components could consume it just by adding a reference to Nexus in their pom.

We recentrly moved to this approach (publish parent, maven-plugins and target-platforms to Nexus) for JBoss Tools, and we really feel that it makes the build much more modular.

Back to the top