Re: [cbi-dev] Publish eclipse-parent and maven-cbi-plugin to Nexus

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 6:31 AM, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I know that Andrew has long had similar ideas. But maven.eclipse.org needs some love as I understand it.

The maven CBI plugin is probably a good candidate to push to maven.eclipse.org or maven central (depending on where we want to get things from).

eclipse-parent I think needs would probably need to be split before it's more useful, as it contains platform specific build repos as well as more useful common profiles, or go under a more restrictive group id: org.eclipse.releng:eclipse-parent as opposed to org.eclipse.e4:eclipse-parent, etc.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR