Re: [buckminster-dev] component binding

Does what I'm trying to do even sound reasonable? Or should I really
store the .project file with my components or can you think of a
better way to do this?

Hi Knut,

Maybe there's something I'm missing, but if it *is* an Eclipse project of some sort (which it *must* be if you're concerned about project natures) then the .project file is *integral* to the project - and hence it should be stored as part of the component :-).

Or have I misunderstood your use case here...?

ken1

Back to the top