Re: [buckminster-dev] Buckminster Component Assembly Management -first milestone!

Knut,
This was my fault. I'm working on some new features in the buckminster.cspec and created a version of the cspec that is not understood by the release. Bummer! I shouldn't perform my tests on the components that we advertise as samples :-)

In any case, I've corrected my mistake so it should work fine now.

You might want to try the logging capabilities of Buckminster (a preference setting). The log can be quite helpful since it provides a lot of info during the resolvement process.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

Ken,