[buckminster-dev] Buckminster Component Assembly Management - first milestone!

The Buckminster team is proud to announce the first publicly available build
of Buckminster: 1.0.0.M1 (follow the 'downloads' link at
http://eclipse.org/buckminster)!

We're only a few days shy of the original planned date of Sept. 5 for M1,
mostly due to my own fumbling getting the build of the update site 'just
right'. Other than that, the build is basically on target feature wise as
originally stated in the project creation review. As circumstances has
changed somewhat, new planning for M2 is underway and will be outlined
shortly - watch the http://eclipse.org/buckminster space (and/or monitor the
mailing lists/newsgroups).

The team wants to thank everyone who has made this possible and we hope our
efforts will eventually prove very useful for our supporters!

On behalf of the Buckminster team,

Kenneth Olwing

Back to the top