Re: [buckminster-dev] Naming of components that are not projects

So how about a special-purpose '.buckminster' Eclipse project?

Your only somewhat relevant point to my original issue is your comment about
ClassPathContainer effects. I'm not sure it is such a big problem to get long
pathnames, but ok - there are greater possibilities with a special-purpose
project anyway so let's take that route.

We can discuss the 'finer' points of this mess offline if you like.

ken1

Back to the top