Re: [birt-dev] New BIRT Logo

Wim, we have kept the designs hidden because our experience is that some of the better designers don't want to have their works exposed since others will take their ideas and simply do some re-branding on it.
My plan is to open up all the designs once we have given the designers a round of submitting their ideas.
I haven't really figured out the election yet, but I was thinking if we run it on Bugzilla, then we know that the people voting are actually members of the Eclipse community. It is also harder for someone to game the voting.

Christophe, I am not sure what you mean you can't submit your design? Can you explain some more?

Scott