Re: [birt-dev] New BIRT Logo

I can't see the designs. It says "Hidden"

I am logged in.

image.png

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 8:04 PM Scott Rosenbaum <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

This is now running on 99designs for the next 7 days.

Christophe, I don't see any reason that you can't submit your design for consideration to the contest. In that way, if selected, you will be compensated for your work.

We will need to have an election for the winning logo. Does anyone have feedback on who should be eligible to vote? Commiters, Community (Bugzilla), Open?

Scott