Re: [babel-dev] Prepare for Kepler

Hi,

>> There is no include patterns mechanism, right (something like
>> org.eclipse.recommenders.*)?
> That's correct. There is no include patterns mechanism. I thought of
> adding the function, but we still need the exclude mechanism to exclude
> the test plugins for some projects. Also, the user interface to define
> what to exclude first, what to include next will be complicated.
> Therefore, I decided to make it simple. Just provide the exclude
> mechanism, which should be able to do the job.

Managing the excludes is no big deal. Nevertheless, I still think
includes+excludes is a natural thing to have and has rather simple
semantics, which anyone is familiar with from Ant/Maven/etc.: first,
apply the includes (e.g., org.eclipse.recommenders.*), then apply the
excludes (e.g., build.properties).

Best wishes,

Andreas
--