Re: [babel-dev] Prepare for Kepler

> There is no include patterns mechanism, right (something like org.eclipse.recommenders.*)?
That's correct. There is no include patterns mechanism. I thought of adding the function, but we still need the exclude mechanism to exclude the test plugins for some projects. Also, the user interface to define what to exclude first, what to include next will be complicated. Therefore, I decided to make it simple. Just provide the exclude mechanism, which should be able to do the job.

I processed the new exclude patterns for the Recommenders project. Only the Recommenders files are now available for translation.

Regards,
Kit Lo
Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Andreas Sewe ---04/12/2013 12:42:59 PM---Hi, > Andreas, the extraction from update sites mechanism stAndreas Sewe ---04/12/2013 12:42:59 PM---Hi, > Andreas, the extraction from update sites mechanism still works, except

From: Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/12/2013 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Prepare for Kepler
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

> Andreas, the extraction from update sites mechanism still works, except
> that I found a rsync connection problem with the Eclipse internal
> server. I switched to rsync with an external server and the Code
> Recommenders files are now extracted and available for translation.

Great news! Thank you. :-)

> See
> [1] for an example. I noticed some third party plugins were also
> extracted for translation. You may want to exclude them by specifying
> the plugin exclude patterns on the "map_files" page.

There is no include patterns mechanism, right (something like
org.eclipse.recommenders.*)? If not, I'll simply maintain the exclude
list (and hope to remember it in the future).

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)