Re: [babel-dev] Prepare for Kepler

Hi all,

how can I find out whether our project (Eclipse Code Recommenders) got
successfully picked up by Babel scanning its update site?

I yesterday registered technology.recommender 1.0.0 with its update site
for Kepler
<http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/train/e43/>, but
couldn't find any untranslated properties at
<http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/stats.php>. So, how to sanity check that
everything works?

Out of curiosity: From where does Babel pick up the version it offers
for a project (0.4.0, 0.5.0, and 1.0.0 for technology.recommender). Does
it read the project plan from the portal? And what should we do/update
if a new version of Code Recommenders is available?

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)