Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Andreas Sewe ---04/10/2013 10:37:23 AM---Hi all, how can I find out whether our project (Eclipse CodeAndreas Sewe ---04/10/2013 10:37:23 AM---Hi all, how can I find out whether our project (Eclipse Code Recommenders) got

From: Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 04/10/2013 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: [babel-dev] Prepare for Kepler
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

how can I find out whether our project (Eclipse Code Recommenders) got
successfully picked up by Babel scanning its update site?

I yesterday registered technology.recommender 1.0.0 with its update site
for Kepler
<
http://download.eclipse.org/recommenders/updates/train/e43/>, but
couldn't find any untranslated properties at
<
http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/stats.php>. So, how to sanity check that
everything works?

Out of curiosity: From where does Babel pick up the version it offers
for a project (0.4.0, 0.5.0, and 1.0.0 for technology.recommender). Does
it read the project plan from the portal? And what should we do/update
if a new version of Code Recommenders is available?

Best wishes,

Andreas
--
Codetrails UG (haftungsbeschränkt)