Re: [babel-dev] Prepare for Kepler

Hi,

> The normal process for an Eclipse project which wants to participate in
> Babel is to have a project committer go to this page
> http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/map_files.php to specify the repository
> location where we can check out all the source files for the project. We
> will then extract all translatable files and make them available for
> translation. However, Babel is in a transition period trying to switch
> to extract from the Git repository instead of the old CVS repository. We
> did not finish switching to the new mechanism yet. We should have the
> switching over finished very soon. Please stay tuned. We will provide
> more information in this mailing list soon.

We are on Git already, so there is no CVS repo to point you guys to.

That being said, I did enter our Kepler update site where it said
"URLs to Map Files or Update Sites" on
<http://babel.eclipse.org/babel/map_files.php>, but apparently that
doesn't work (yet?). From a brief chat with Denis at EclipseCon,
however, I had the impression that this should be working, but maybe
that's a known issue.

Best wishes,

Andreas
--