[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[aspectj-users] Visualizer bug(?), ignorance(?)
- From: Nicholas Lesiecki <ndlesiecki@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:34:50 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I've been fiddling with the visualizer in AJDT 1.1.12, and try as I
might, I cannot restrict the display to only those files affected by
one of my (30 or so) aspects. There's a very affordant checkbox next to
each aspect, but checking and unchecking it seems to have no effect.
Nor does pressing the "limit visualization to affected bars only"
button/icon/thing. Am I being ignorant, or is this another OS X bug?
Software Craftsman, specializing in J2EE,
Agile Methods, and aspect-oriented programming
* Mastering AspectJ: http://tinyurl.com/66vf
* Java Tools for Extreme Programming: http://tinyurl.com/66vt
Articles on AspectJ:
* http://tinyurl.com/66vu and http://tinyurl.com/66vv