Re: [aspectj-users] Visualizer bug(?), ignorance(?)

Hi Nicholas,

Here's an update for you, and any other Mac users on the list:

With the latest development build of AJDT 1.2.0 (as available from the
AJDT download page) together with Eclipse 3.0.1, I couldn't reproduce the
failure of the "limit visualization to affected bars" button, so that
appears to be fixed already.

With the same build, I could reproduce the checkboxes not working problem
- pretty nasty! I've raised bug 77705 for this, and I have a fix which
I'll be committing shortly.

It's pretty minor, but I did notice the nice rounded corners that the
visualiser columns should have in 1.2.0 builds are not working, so I've
raised bug 77708 for this. I'll have to investigate further, but that
might be an SWT bug.

I've also been through our existing AJDT bugs raised against the Mac, and
all of them seem to be fixed, with the development build. So the above two
bugs are now the only outstanding Mac-specific bugs we're aware of.

We'll try to do more testing on the Mac in future, now that we've tracked
one down that we can use.

Regards,

Matt.

--