On-List attachments = good. WAS: Re: [aspectj-users] Troubles with packages and pointcuts

Hi,

This problem will probably be solved by the time I get internet access again, so I won't speak to it (I'm on a plane). However, In response to the suggestion that the sample be sent offlist, I do want to voice my opinion in _favor_ of attaching simple examples (especially as eclipse projects) to the list. Small projects don't eat up much disk space, and they allow interested mail-followers to DL and try the problem right away, rather than waste time in a "request-project-wait-receive-project-then-test" cycle. An inline code sample showing the "heart of the problem" always helps too. So, thanks Cyril, for doing everything right. In gratitude, I'll give your problem a crack if no one has solved it by the time I next get connected.

Cheers,
Nick