Re: [aspectj-users] Visualizer bug(?), ignorance(?)

Hi Nick,

This looks like a bug to me.  We're hoping to be able to get hold of a Mac fairly soon as we have had a few Mac bugs in recently.  In the meantime would you mind raising a bug in bugzilla?

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=AJDT

Thanks in advance,

Sian

Nicholas Lesiecki <ndlesiecki@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: aspectj-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

31/10/2004 18:34

Please respond to
aspectj-users

aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[aspectj-users] Visualizer bug(?), ignorance(?)

Hi folks,

I've been fiddling with the visualizer in AJDT 1.1.12, and try as I
might, I cannot restrict the display to only those files affected by
one of my (30 or so) aspects. There's a very affordant checkbox next to
each aspect, but checking and unchecking it seems to have no effect.
Nor does pressing the "limit visualization to affected bars only"
button/icon/thing. Am I being ignorant, or is this another OS X bug?

Cheers,

Nicholas Lesiecki
Software Craftsman, specializing in J2EE,
Agile Methods, and aspect-oriented programming

Books:
* Mastering AspectJ: http://tinyurl.com/66vf
* Java Tools for Extreme Programming: http://tinyurl.com/66vt

Articles on AspectJ: