Re: [aether-users] OSGi wiring issue (was Release of Aether Core 0.9.1)

Hi Benjamin,

>>> I'll look into the m2e build, then. If I figured out how to add the
>>> missing version exports, I'll provide a patch.
>>
>> Are there any new insights on the wiring issue?

apparently, I stumbled across a workaround [1]. But as I don't know why
it works, I notified cross-project-issues, just to be on safe side and
to notify people more knowledgeable about OSGi about a potential problem
in Luna [2].

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1] <https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/25728/>