Re: [aether-users] Release of Aether Core 0.9.1

Hi Benjamin,

> I just staged Aether Core 0.9.1 to address issues [0] with the OSGi
> manifests:
>
>   https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/orgeclipseaether-1009/
>
> http://download.eclipse.org/aether/aether-core/releases/0.9/0.9.1.v20140329

thanks a lot for doing this. This helps us a lot to iron out potential
issues with our Aether integration before Luna.

> Unless major defects in the artifacts are found, I continue this release
> in about 72h and promote the contents to Central and the Eclipse
> download server.

I think I have found one issue:

The org.eclipse.aether.maven bundles uses version ranges [0.9,1) for all
but one import: org.eclipse.aether.impl is imported without any version
constraints.

I think this is an oversight.

Best wishes,

Andreas