Re: [aether-users] OSGi wiring issue (was Release of Aether Core 0.9.1)

Andreas Sewe wrote:

The only layman's explanation I have is that Equinox sees an opportunity
to "upgrade" the org.eclipse.aether.impl package from 0.9.1 (provided by
the org.eclipse.aether.impl bundle) to version 0.0.0 supplied by
org.eclipse.m2e.maven.runtime.

Starting to wonder whether m2e needs to fix that maven.runtime bundle to specify the proper package version to help Equinox along. It doesn't sound like a solid foundation for wiring decisions if Equinox doesn't know what package version it's actually dealing with.

Long story short, I currently don't see what else I can reasonably fix on Aether's OSGi headers.

Benjamin

Back to the top