Re: [science-iwg] Thanks for your submissions!

+1, just want to echo Jay's sentiments. This is really great to see. Thank you!

Andrea

On 04/12/15 14:42, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
Everyone,

Thank you very much for your submissions to EclipseCon NA 2016! There are 15 science talks in the track and they cover a good, wide swath of what we are doing in the working group.

The program committee is actively reviewing submissions and we will have notifications out as soon as possible. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory