[science-iwg] Updates for tomorrow's Member meeting

Hey Everyone,

I am finishing up the slides for tomorrow's quarterly Eclipse Foundation member meeting. If you have any noteworthy news items for the Science WG slides, please let me know & I'll include them.

I am mentioning the track at EclipseCon North America.

I will be mentioning the Eclipse Advanced Visualization Project as a new proposal.

I don't think we had any new members this quarter.

Anything else I'm forgetting?

Thanks!

Andrea

Back to the top