Re: [science-iwg] [location-iwg] Speaking opportunity at Member meeting Dec. 10

Thanks Jody!

What time is the meeting on Thursday? I'm in Norway doing a GeoTrellis workshop so the timing might not work out.

Also, I'm unsure which part of the presentation would fit the bill? If there's a section that seems appropriate and the time fits I'd be happy to do it.

Best,

Rob