Re: [science-iwg] Thanks for your submissions!

That's good news Jay! I'm wondering whether or not you have enough (good) submissions for a "Science Symposium". If that's the case I would not mind doing a short talk about the Science Working Group in general. Sort of a "state of the union" thing during the symposium.

Torkild
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Consultant / Eclipse Committer / Senior Software Developer