Re: [rt-pmc] FW: EclipseLink 1.1 Review Slides

+1

I have the same concerns as Jeff. I would like to know if there are other projects with the Eclipse community and the RT project in particular that are planning to integrate or use EclipseLink in their projects.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jeff McAffer ---02/03/2009 04:00:38 AM---I'm ok with the release but would like to know more about thJeff McAffer ---02/03/2009 04:00:38 AM---I'm ok with the release but would like to know more about the status of Equinox and OSGi integration and adoption. "Equinox" d

Jeff McAffer <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>