From: Jeff McAffer [mailto:jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 5:00 AM
To: Runtime Project PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [rt-pmc] FW: EclipseLink 1.1 Review Slides

I'm ok with the release but would like to know more about the status of Equinox and OSGi integration and adoption.  "Equinox" does not appear at all in the slides and "OSGi" appears once.  What moves have been made to increase the integration with and adoption of Equinox?  Is that work done and I missed it?

Jeff

Douglas Clarke wrote:
Fellow RT-PMC Members,find attached the EclipseLink 1.1 release we are planning for mid-February. We are seeking PMC approval to proceed with our release.have already completed the review and approval of our IP Log for this release.http://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseLink/IPLog