Re: [rt-pmc] Question regarding third party libraries for Galileo

Title: Re: [rt-pmc] Question regarding third party libraries for Galileo
But does it mean that because of our CQs we’re essentially forcing everyone else to consume things from Orbit that they’ve already received an approval for?

Oliver