Re: [recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2013

Hi Tim,

> that sounds very good to me.
> I like this one and think this is a cool project.
>
> Now I will checkout the recommenders code and study it a little bit.
>
> Is there an recommenders developer Wiki,
> with special informations for code recommenders developer?

have a look at <http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Recommenders>. If you
find that some information is outdated (which seems to be the common
fate of all Wikis ;-) please drop us a line, but all in all most
information there should be up-to-date.

Best start here: <http://wiki.eclipse.org/Recommenders/BuildingFromSource>.

Hope this help.

Andreas
--
Codetrails.com - the knowledge transfer company

Back to the top