Re: [recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2013

Hi Andreas,

that sounds very good to me.
I like this one and think this is a cool project.

Now I will checkout the recommenders code and study it a little bit.

Is there an recommenders developer Wiki,
with special informations for code recommenders developer?

Regards,
Timur