[recommenders-dev] Google Summer of Code 2013

Hello,

I have seen some cool projects on the ideas page [1],
and I’m very interesting on this project: Usage Data Collection for Code Completion and Beyond

I think that’s a great idea and every developer want this informations,
because the code completion is one of the key features from an IDE.
I work every day with Eclipse and I want an answer to this question: How much time saves code completion each day?

Can someone give me more informations for this project?

Regards,
Timur

Back to the top