Re: [m2e-users] Long term outlook for 'M2E plugin executionnotcovered'

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 5:10 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Runtime+classpath

Igor, I'm still longing for a solution to the 'Notes' at the end.
Pretty regularly around here, someone working in Eclipse accidentally
writes code in the core that depends on something that is only listed
in the 'test' classpath, and it works fine until someone gets around
to trying to run from the real build. I expected this to take some
major furniture moving in eclipse proper, so I have not been holding
my breath.

Back to the top