Re: [m2e-users] Long term outlook for 'M2E plugin executionnotcovered'

Yes, the developer of a Maven plugin should be responsible for its
integration into a given IDE... Delegate the setting of the IDE to the
end-user is the worst solution ... This is what was proposed with
maven-eclipse-plugin.

I agree with you for the following point: I do not understand why the
connectors requires modification of poms. I do not understand why Sonatype
does not offer an API for saving the settings of connectors in another file.

Jason and Igor could, I think, explain this choice !

Back to the top