Re: [kura-dev] deploy image with changes in default configuration

Hi Pablo,

Yes, this is possible. If you are starting from a fresh install, you will want to edit the contents of /opt/eclipse/kura/data/snapshots/snapshot_0.xml before starting Kura. You can search this file for the properties you need. Based on your needs, you can look for:

<esf:property array="false" encrypted="false" name="broker-url" type="String">
	<esf:value>mqtt://127.0.0.1:1883/</esf:value>
</esf:property>

<esf:property array="false" encrypted="false" name="connect.auto-on-startup" type="Boolean">
	<esf:value>true</esf:value>
</esf:property>

Thanks,
--Dave