[kura-dev] deploy image with changes in default configuration

Hi all

I'm new to both Kura and OSGi, so please be kind with this newbei's question: Is there a way to override the default configuration of a Kura service without having to re-generate the OSGi bundle? In particular, I want to make the dataservice to auto-connect, as well as to change the default broker url for the mqtt service.

Just to put this question in perspective, I'm working in creating a docker container for Kura and want to change this at the moment of building the image.

Thanks in advance

Pablo
Midokura

Back to the top