[kura-dev] Kura disables 2nd Ethernet interface

How do I prevent Kura from disabling the 2nd Ethernet interface?

I’m trying to assign a static IP address to the 2nd Ethernet interface (eth1) by modifying the /etc/conf/network file and that seems to work fine.

But as soon as Kura starts eth1 is reset/disabled.  I also tried to configure eth1 through the Kura web interface Networking services but that did not helping either.

Thanks

+Jay

Back to the top