Re: [ee4j-pmc] Travis CI timout extension

Thanks, Markus! Adding Lukas.

-- Dmitry

Получить Outlook для Android

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 3:01 PM +0200, "Markus KARG" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jan, Tomáš, Dmitry,

the Travis guys are finished with setting the limitation to 180 minutes for jersey and eclipselink. Can you please fire a test run with both projects and give me a feedback if the service now runs sufficient?

-Markus