Re: [ee4j-pmc] Travis CI timout extension

Hi,
EclipseLink test runs were split up in order to finish faster, so the longest run takes about 15 mins. From EclipseLink perspective increasing log size, currently 4mb, would be more useful. Without that it is impossible to run all tests in one go.In any case Travis currently does what we, or at least I, expect from it.

Thanks,
--lukas
Sent from mobile
-------- Původní zpráva --------Od: dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx Datum: 03.06.18  13:50  (GMT+01:00) Komu: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> Cc: Lukas Jungmann <lukas.jungmann@xxxxxxxxxx> Předmět: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Travis CI timout extension
Thanks, Markus! Adding Lukas.

-- Dmitry

Получить Outlook для Android

On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 3:01 PM +0200, "Markus KARG" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jan, Tomáš, Dmitry,

the Travis guys are finished with setting the limitation to 180 minutes for jersey and eclipselink. Can you please fire a test run with both projects and give me a feedback if the service now runs sufficient?

-Markus