Re: [ee4j-pmc] Travis CI timout extension

Done. :-)

-Markus

From: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018 23:34
To: EE4J PMC Discussions
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Travis CI timout extension

Please add EclipseLink to the list.

Thanks,

Dmitry

Получить Outlook для Android

On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 11:04 PM +0200, "Markus KARG" <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FYI: As we had trouble with Travis CI timeout limitations in the Jersey project, I am in direct contact with the company behind this service meanwhile. They are happy to modify their services for us. In our special case, they extended the timeout for us. They cannot do this in general, so they asked me for a list of projects that needs this tweak. So if other projects having similar problems, don't hesitate to give me a list. I will give Travis a call so we can fix this on the short term.

HTH Markus

Back to the top