That's really great!

Thanks for doing this,

Jan

On 31.05.2018 10:42, Christian Kaltepoth wrote:
@Markus That's great news! Thanks a lot for taking care of this!

Am Mi., 30. Mai 2018 um 23:36 Uhr schrieb Markus KARG <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>:

    Done. :-)

    -Markus

    *From:*ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>] *On Behalf Of
    *dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dmitry.kornilov@xxxxxxxxxx>
    *Sent:* Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2018 23:34
    *To:* EE4J PMC Discussions
    *Subject:* Re: [ee4j-pmc] Travis CI timout extension

    Please add EclipseLink to the list.

    Thanks,

    Dmitry

    Получить Outlook для Android <https://aka.ms/ghei36>

    On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 11:04 PM +0200, "Markus KARG"
    <markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:markus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    FYI: As we had trouble with Travis CI timeout limitations in the
    Jersey project, I am in direct contact with the company behind
    this service meanwhile. They are happy to modify their services
    for us. In our special case, they extended the timeout for us.
    They cannot do this in general, so they asked me for a list of
    projects that needs this tweak. So if other projects having
    similar problems, don't hesitate to give me a list. I will give
    Travis a call so we can fix this on the short term.

    HTH Markus

Christian Kaltepoth
Blog: http://blog.kaltepoth.de/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/chkal