Re: [ease-dev] Adding a button to the main toolbar

thanks Raphael, I did check out your example a while ago.

Currently I am taking quite an effort to dynamically inject all these menu and toolbar entries. ideally I would just add them to the workbench model and let the renderer take care of the rest. This is the approach I am aiming for. But to make it happen the workbench needs to learn some new tricks.

Christian