[ease-dev] Adding a button to the main toolbar

Hi all,

I am new to EASE and wanted to add a button to the main toolbar (where Save, Save All … are located) and not just to the toolbar of a view. Another option that I would like to do is add  new category and menu action to the main menu.

Is this possible? How do I set this up? Currently I use Py4j and included in the .py file:

# toolbar       : Package Explorer

I tried to use main or shell and other entries, but it seems not to work.

Best regards

Mike

--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Muy Atentamente / with kind regards

PHILOTECH Systementwicklung und Software GmbH

Mike Gerdes

philotech  GmbH

München - Hamburg - Bremen - Cottbus - Madrid

Niederlassung / Branch Office

Hein-Saß-Weg 36

D-21129 Hamburg

T.:       ++49 / 40 5247082 128

E-Mail:   mike.gerdes@xxxxxxxxxxxx

homepage: www.philotech.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Main office:    Taufkirchen b. München

Registergericht / Registration Court:   Amtsgericht München HRB 81452

Geschäftsführer / Managing Director:    Hartwig Dirscherl

Back to the top