Re: [ease-dev] Introduction

Hi,

I would opt to go for the gerrit REST API Parser as a requirement. For CGit you would need an entirely different parser. You may add it as an optional target we can look at once the other parsers are done. When we can fetch from gerrit, github and svn we should have plenty of possibilities for our users to host scripts.

Christian

PS: you should really start a fresh thread. This one gets really messy