Re: [ease-dev] Introduction

Good question!

For gerrit we can take the ease scripts repo as you mentioned. Github is also quite simple as we may create a test project there. I already host a repo for additional script engines at github, we can open a second one for test scripts. For SVN this might get harder. I am not aware of any free hosters. Possibly google knows about some.

For testing I would opt to not add these tests to the automated build. At least I would be careful to bind build results on the availability of external servers. At least at first I would rather have these tests manually triggered.

Christian