Re: [ease-dev] Introduction

Hello,

What scripts shoud we test our implementation against in each case i.e for GitHub, Git/Gerrit and SVN repositories ? Since we would have to provide unit tests, we would require to have sample scripts in each of the these repositories. There is currently a Git repository that hosts EASE sample scripts. Are there any EASE repositories on GitHub and SVN that hosts sample scripts in order to provide unit tests for their parsers ?

Thanks
Utsav Oza