Re: [ease-dev] Introduction

Hello,

Is there any standardised web interface for SVN repositories ? As far as I have know, svn repositories tend to have only hyperlinks (consider this example) as a way to interact with the repositories i.e. making it a legit for browsing purposes only. I wanted to know whether this applies to all svn repositories ? If this is the case then in this project we wouldn't require the support from Subversive as we could easily extend HttpParser to look for raw content url for scripts. However this would also mean that we would need a sample svn repository to test our implementation of the parser. If this isn't the case then Subversive would be an obvious choice.

Thanks
Utsav Oza