From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: January 6, 2017 15:15
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and the marketplace

> On 6 Jan 2017, at 21:40, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> But yours is surprising.  How can I reproduce it?

I guess the first bug report I had was:

        https://github.com/gnuarmeclipse/plug-ins/issues/156

Actually there are two problems:

- on Windows, **none** of the GNU ARM Eclipse debug plug-ins are able to start

- on all platforms, the console associated with the additional process which acts as a GDB server (JLinkGDB, OpenOCD, QEMU) is not visible

It is relatively easy to reproduce the problem, install the plug-ins and follow the blinky tutorial (http://gnuarmeclipse.github.io/tutorials/blinky-arm/) and when you start the QEMU debug session, there is no QEMU console. On Windows, the session hangs.

Not related to GNU ARM Eclipse, I saw one case where after activating the 'Wrap lines on the console' the output was totally garbled.

If you need more details, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Liviu