Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and the marketplace

> On 6 Jan 2017, at 17:11, Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> ... the fonts problem ... There is a workaround ...

there is a workaround, and I'm convinced home users are happy with it, but I still cannot recommend Neon to commercial users. :-(

> And also a patch being reviewed ...

my feeling is that the whole HiRes problem is not yet fully understood, and such patches may lead to other problems in future versions.

not to mention how Neon.2 screwed the consoles, which nobody seems to care. I don't even know if the problem is in Eclipse or in CDT.

regards,

Liviu

Back to the top