Re: [cdt-dev] CDT and the marketplace

> On 6 Jan 2017, at 21:40, Marc Khouzam <marc.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> But yours is surprising.  How can I reproduce it?

I guess the first bug report I had was:

	https://github.com/gnuarmeclipse/plug-ins/issues/156

Actually there are two problems:

- on Windows, **none** of the GNU ARM Eclipse debug plug-ins are able to start

- on all platforms, the console associated with the additional process which acts as a GDB server (JLinkGDB, OpenOCD, QEMU) is not visible

It is relatively easy to reproduce the problem, install the plug-ins and follow the blinky tutorial (http://gnuarmeclipse.github.io/tutorials/blinky-arm/) and when you start the QEMU debug session, there is no QEMU console. On Windows, the session hangs.

Not related to GNU ARM Eclipse, I saw one case where after activating the 'Wrap lines on the console' the output was totally garbled.

If you need more details, please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,

Liviu

Back to the top