Re: [cbi-dev] Some feedback on the build prototype

On Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Let me try to rephrase the requirements in my own words to make sure I
understand them properly

* In 3.8 and 4.2, for each git repository, same git commit is used to
build all projects from that repository

* By default, bundle and feature version qualifier changes only if
bundle/feature contents changes, but there should be a way to manually
override version qualifier.

* Rebuilding historical source tree version should produce the same
version qualifier as the original build (same requirement as above, really)

* Different projects use different version qualifier formats.

Did I miss anything?

No, sounds right.

We're hoping to move most (but not all) of the repos to the same version qualifier format going forward.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster